As the researchers explained, broad-spectrum UVC light kills viruses and bacteria, and it is currently used to decontaminate surgical equipment.
You’re not buying a unit that can only clean your smart devices but something that can be used to sanitize pretty much anything. You can use it to sanitize your furniture, your dog’s toy, your gadgets and everything that you feel needs cleaning. There’s no limit; if you want to clean something, your UV wand can get the job done.
How does it work?
When biological organisms are exposed to deep UV light in the range of 200 nm to 300 nm it is absorbed by DNA, RNA, and proteins. Absorption by proteins can lead to rupture of cell walls and this leads to its immediate death or loss of reproductivity.
- Mini and portable, convenient to use anywhere and anytime.
- Simple operation.
- UV LED sterilizers can kill almost all bacterial microorganisms.
- It provides a 99.9% sterilization rate.
- Perfect for using on any surfaces
- The UV lamp automatically turns off when it is turned up or vertically to ensure the safety of the user.